Top World Destinations

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Free Air Jordan Shoes


I am so excited that I got an email from Heath that I was selected to receive a pair Air Jordan sneakers after I opted to participate in the review a week ago. This is open to USA and Canada pay2blog members. Here's what it says..."You have been selected to Receive a free pair of Air Jordan's this month - brought to you by 23 Retro Shoe! First, please pick out the style and size that you would like to receive.

After I browsed the website, I picked the top 3 that I liked. However, I always go for something classic and anything that would match for any color of pants and tops. I will give you an update on this once I got the package. I will wear it and then you should be able to see it on my incoming blogs.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by The Blogger is .. at 5:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home