Top World Destinations

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The music of Wind chimes


I love wind chimes; for me it's a music to my ear. Other's have reasons not to, but for me I love it. We hang them on the front door and we can hear if someone is coming once wind chimes sound. Some tiems, although no one touches it the wind has its way of triggering the wind chime to play it's tune. You can have wind chimes as a gift or just for your own personal home accessory. The perfect place to hang wind chimes is by the door, on the porch oranywhere in your garden. Wind chimes from gardenfun.com are beautiful. There unique designs of wind chimes such as garden creatures from simple to solar powered winds chimes creating animated effects on your garden.
Bookmark and Share
posted by The Blogger is .. at 5:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home